Read More Here!

Monday, December 13, 2021

About Last Week #2

 Proud of myself for showing up for week #2 of this little series, haha. Here is to attainable goals! Last week featured lots of wrapping up of the semester, shows, and some family visits. A good time! 

MONDAY, 12.6.21


We had Monday through Thursday off last week, so I spent the day focusing on getting as much homework done as possible. Chris sent me this adorable snapchat. That night I sat in the hot tub, and then what was going to be a chill cast hotel room hangout turned into QUITE the night of Margaritas, ridiculous games, and lots of laughing. A good time. 

TUESDAY, 12.7.21


Not gonna lie, I was not feeling my best Tuesday morning haha. But a slow start led to a productive day working on a huge paper I needed to write! I took a lot of my writing to the pool, and then finished the night with a glorious bubble bath. 

WEDNESDAY, 12.8.21


Sometimes I struggle to eat enough while I'm away from home or busy, so I've been making sure to have lots of snacks. These little crackers from Trader Joe's are the perfect thing to much on when I just need something. Wednesday morning I got up early and went skating at the real rink. I worked on my Bronze ice dances with some friends from the cast! Then I went to the grocery store, and came home to more homework. Wednesday night we had a cast BBQ at the grills outside the hotel!

THURSDAY, 12.9.21


Thursday I was on the grind for school from 9am until 11pm. The big due date was submitting my creative non-fiction portfolio, which when completed was 45 pages long! I spent all day writing, then put on makeup and real clothes to film me reading some excerpts from it. Got it done!

FRIDAY, 12.10.21


I had a ton to do Friday: we were back to shows, we had a re-block rehearsal in the afternoon, and my parents were flying in. I needed to do lots of HW but honestly I was so drained from Thursday that I gave myself time Friday morning to just watch Seinfeld and slowly drink my coffee. It was divine. I did get a few things done, but overall I let myself take Friday slow!


My parents were here on Saturday! After a slow morning we spent the day at Seaworld, then they saw both shows. After shows we went out to dinner at Yardhouse. 

Sunday, 12.12.21


Sunday morning my parents and I made pancakes and then hung out by the pool. Around 12:30 we left for me to drive them to the airport, and then I went to work. This has been where 99% of my schoolwork as been done since I got here: at the venue between shows, on the floor, sitting on a show towel, laptop in hand (and snacks close by).

This coming week we have more days off, a cast holiday party, and officially my LAST DAY of the semester (finally!). I'm excited to do some good relaxing, spend time outside, and crank through the last bit of school. Then my birthday is Thursday, and then we're in shows from Friday all the way until January 2nd! My best friend also comes to visit this coming weekend, so I'm looking forward to that. 

Happy Monday, everyone! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment