Read More Here!

Tuesday, December 7, 2021

About Last Week #1

Gonna try a new little thing! I've always wanted to be more consistent at capturing "real-life" on the blog. For me personally, I love looking back on posts with lots of photos. I don't scrapbook or anything, so Instagram and this blog is a huge way that I reminisce! Here's what last week looked like, a photo a day. 

MONDAY 11.29.21


MONDAY 11.29.21

The semester is wrapping up, and Monday I tackled some larger final projects so I could fully relax while Chris visited! I also painted my nails for the first time in a long time and I am obsessed! Why don't I do this more?!


TUESDAY 11.30.21

Spent the morning doing homework and working out and then picked up my baby at the airport! This was the shortest 36-hours visit but it was so fun and so resetting. :) Tuesday we just hung out at the hotel, sat with some of the cast around the fire pit, and I made a new pasta recipe from the Joy The Baker Holiday magazine!


WEDNESDAY
 12.1.21

Wednesday started with breakfast at our absolute favorite Orlando place, Sofritos! We discovered it when I did Sea World in 2019 and it's become our go-to. :) Amazing coffee, and I always get the arepas! Later we did some Christmas shopping, then shut down Disney Springs haha. 


THURSDAY
12.2.21

Chris left for the airport early in the morning. :( I went back to sleep, then had a lazy morning before working Public Skate at SeaWorld, and skating a show for a special staff event that night. 

FRIDAY 12.3.21

No photos. It was kind of a stressful workday, and I struggled to get as much homework done as I'd been planning.

SATURDAY 12.4.21

Had a great little skate on ensemble ice, with a beautiful sunset! Lots of homework and then two shows in the evening.

SUNDAY 12.5.21

A very busy day! Got up at 6:30am to do a few hours of homework before getting to the venue, worked at Public Skate 9:45-3:30, then skated ensemble ice at 4:30, and then the whirlwind of notes, makeup, pre-setting, two shows, plus staying up late to submit a big final! Quite a day, but I treated myself to a Starbucks coffee partway through!

Happy Tuesday! These are the days xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment