Read More Here!

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

30 Day Disney Challenge...Day Ten // Best Hair

Back again with the 30 Day Disney Challenge! Today's theme is best hair. I decided to avoid the obvious and skip Rapunzel, even though I lover her thick braid with all the flowers. :) As always, don't forget to check in with Deanna for her picks!

Best Hair:



I think we've already established that I love almost everything about The Little Mermaid. The color of her hair is amazing, plus it's thick and a lovely length. 

First Runner-Up:



Meg has the ultimate curly ponytail! It's so long, and thick, and held back perfect. She also has this floppy bang that looks gorgeous, and her cute little curls on the side of her face.

Least Favorite:



Just like with prettiest princess, choosing least favorite hair is basically impossible. After all  they're animated and therefore always look perfect! I decided to go with Jasmine because I've never really wanted my own hair to be black, and I usually prefer more curl/wave than just a straight cut.

Thanks for joining us! Don't forget to link/comment, and be back tomorrow for favorite animal side-kick!

Your Thoughts?: Which princess do you think has the best hair? How about prince?

Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment