Read More Here!

Thursday, April 4, 2013

30 Day Disney Challenge...Day Four // Favorite Song

Hello, everyone!! Sooo happy I go to do this post...the internet's been sort of wacky as of late. :) Time for day four of the 30 Day Disney Challenge! Be sure to stop by Deanna's blog for her list. :)

Today's theme is favorite song....oohh, what to choose, what to choose? There really are too many good ones. :)

Favorite Song:



Hands down favorite is Part of Your World. I've had this song memorized since I was three. :) It's just so lovely, and really embodies so much about growing up and feeling restless. 

First Runner-Up:



Second favorite is I won't Say I'm In Love. Even though I haven't watched Hercules very often, I still love this song. I love the overall sound of it, and of course the line, 'it's too cliche, I won't say I'm in love...'

Least Favorite:



Sorry Snow White, but I just had to choose I'm Wising/One Song for my least favorite. It's just...not like the other Disney songs. Even so, though, there's still a lot of good things to be said about the classic fairy tale-ness of Snow White

That was a really hard one. I had to refrain from adding I'll Make A Man Out Of You, or Strangers Like Me...not to mention Kiss The Girl! Far too many good songs. :)

Be sure to be back tomorrow, for favorite kiss!!

Your Thoughts?: What's your favorite Disney Song? What do you think of my picks? Do you agree that the classic fairy tale feel of Snow White is part of what makes it a good movie?

Thanks for reading! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment