Read More Here!

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

30 Day Disney Challenge...Day Nine // Favorite Couple

Sorry for missing yesterday's post! I was busy with school all day, then I went skating, and by the time I got home I was tired. Yesterday's theme in the 30 Day Disney Challenge was favorite couple! Don't forget to check out Deanna's blog for her picks, too. And keep those links/comments coming! :)

Favorite Couple:



My absolute favorite Disney couple is Roger and Anita from 101 Dalmatians. There the only Disney couple where you see more of their married life than their single life. Roger is is smart, sweet, and a tad nerdy. Anita is caring, kind, and ready to play along with all of Roger's pranks.

First Runner-Up:
via
I really love Rapunzel's and Eugene's relationship! It comes across very gradually, so it's probably one of the most realistic. Their love for each other is based on personality and character, and to them, looks is just a bonus. Plus, their love is sacrificial, evidence by Eugene giving up his chance for survival to save Rapunzel.

Least Favorite:


I really don't like Cinderella and Prince Charming! They have hardly any dialogue, so they don't even know each other!! Plus, Cinderella's in love with him before they even meet, just because he's 'the prince' and every other girl in the kingdom is in love with him, too.

Be sure to check back in later today, for best hair! :)

Your Thoughts?: Which Disney couple is your favorite? Least favorite? What do you think of my picks?

Thanks for reading! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment