Read More Here!

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

30 Day Disney Challenge...Day Sixteen // Favorite Singing Voice

It's day sixteen of the 30 Day Disney Challenge! Today's theme is favorite singing voice. Don't forget to check out Deanna's blog for even more picks! :)

Favorite Singing Voice:



My favorite singing voice is Jodi Benson, who does the voice of Ariel. She is just a fantastic singer, and does not only the songs but the dialogue perfectly. 

First Runner-Up:



My second favorite is Mandy Moore, who voices Rapunzel. She, too, does a gorgeous job with the singing and dialogue. I think her voice has a nice, sweet ring to it. 

Least Favorite:



My least favorite voice is probably Adrianna Caselotti, who voices Snow White. She just sings too high for my taste. 

Be sure to be back tomorrow, for best eyes! :)

Your Thoughts?: Which Disney princess do you think has the best singing voice? What about prince?

Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment