Read More Here!

Thursday, April 4, 2013

I ♥ Thursday...Volume 4

Hello! I debated on whether or not to do an I <3 Thursday post this week. What with all the 30 Day Disney Challenge posts, I thought you might be rather bored of pictures. But, it's always a fun link-up so I decided, why not? :)

Here's what I've been <3-ing this week...

via
I am so ready for warm weather and springtime outfits!!!! I'm loving this outfit...I just might have to re-create it one of these spring days. :)

via
Is this not the most beautiful dress you've ever seen? Gah, I can't even talk. I'm in love. :)

via
I'm in a spring-cleaning-nesting mood right now. :) But isn't this adorable? I love the backdrop to the sink...just because you can't have a window to look out of doesn't mean it can be boring!!

via
*smile*.

via
This is so lovely. :) Just look at her cute kitchen, not to mention her dress!!! :)

Your Thoughts?: What have you been <3-ing this week? What springtime outfits are you ready to wear? Anyone else in a de-cluttering and decorating mood, or is it just me? :)

Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment