Read More Here!

Monday, April 15, 2013

30 Day Disney Challenge...Day Fifteen // Favorite Romantic Moment

Before I get into today's post, I just want to share one exciting piece of news...Young Yankee Lady is up to 10 followers! Yay! Thanks so much guys for taking the time to read my blog...it really does mean a lot to me!

On to the 30 Day Disney Challenge! We're halfway through, now. :) As always, don't forget to hop on over to Deanna's blog for more picks.

Favorite Romantic Moment:



Strange as it sounds, I think that Roger singing 'Cruella De Vil' is actually quite romantic, in a cute sort of way. Particularly the last part, after Cruella leaves and he's sort of teasing Anita. So sweet. :)

First Runner-Up:



I love the kingdom dance from Tangled. It's also romantic, in very cute and sweet sort of way. Like when Eugene is looking at Rapunzel, and Maximus makes a face at him. Or when they're trying to dance together, and then finally end up together at the end. 

Least Favorite:

My least favorite romantic moment is the same as my least favorite kiss...the one between Prince Philip and Aurora. It just seems very cold to me.

That's it for now! Check back in tomorrow for favorite singing voice. :)

Your Thoughts: What's your favorite romantic Disney moment? What do you think of the couples Roger and Anita, and Eugene and Rapunzel?

No comments:

Post a Comment