Read More Here!

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

30 Day Disney Challenge...Day Three // Favorite Prince

I'm back with day three of the 30 Day Disney Challenge! Today's theme is favorite prince. Now, this one took some serious thought. While it's easy to argue that all the princes are too boring (enter the prince from Snow White, whatever his name is...) to even merit a favorite, some are actually quite likable. I'm pretty happy with my final choices. :)

Make sure to check out Deanna's blog for her picks!! :)

Favorite Prince:



My favorite is Shane from Mulan. At first I was going to do Eric from The Little Mermaid. Honestly though, Shane is a lot better. Though just a young captain, he's been through a lot. He had to train a whole army under the watchful (and negative) eye of the king's adviser, his father died in battle before he could get there to save him, and he was almost killed in an avalanche. He's the only prince with a real job, and him and Mulan don't naturally fall into each other's arms at the end, either. He has to make an effort and travel to her home to see her again.

First Runner-Up:



My second favorite prince is Flynn. :) He's funny, a quick-thinker, and a trouble maker. Yes, I know he's a thief, but in general he's a very nice person and so sweet to Rapunzel (read this pin. See what I mean?). Plus, he falls in love with Rapunzel slowly and naturally....not a love-at-first-sight sort of thing like most of the other princes. (And yes, that picture was absolutely necessary in convincing you). 

Least Favorite:
via
Prince Charming. For basically the above reason, but also because he falls in love with her solely on the basis of looks. Plus he doesn't even bother to search for her himself (rather different than Shane, eh?). I can't even imagine how terrible his ego must be, because seriously; there was an entire ball where he was the only male in attendance, and hundreds of girls turned out just for him....

Be sure to be back tomorrow for favorite song!

Your Thoughts?: Which Disney prince has stolen your heart? What do you think of my choices? Anyone else think that Shane being the only prince with a real job gives him bonus points?

Thanks for reading! :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, harsh... :P

    I am seeing a trend here... You really don't like Cinderella do you??? lol ;)

    I am going to try to do some of these posts... When I have a lul in homework... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, yes, I've never much cared for Cindrella. :P

      Great! We'd love to have you join! :)

      ~Gillian

      Delete