Read More Here!

Sunday, April 7, 2013

30 Day Disney Challenge...Day Seven // Favorite Castle

It's already been an entire week of the 30 Day Disney Challenge! Anyone else having a lot of fun with this? :) Don't forget to keep those links/comments coming! We'd love to hear from you. :)

Today's theme is favorite castle...I just thought that was a really good category idea. As always, don't forget to check out Deanna's blog, as well.

Favorite Castle:



I LOVE the castle from Snow White. Instead of tall and towering, it's a little more humble and has lots of nooks and crannies. Plus, it has blossoming cherry trees and is set very close to the woods! Sounds great to me. :)

First Runner-Up:



I'm not sure if it counts as a castle, but I just love Rapunzel's tower! First of all, it's gorgeous set in it's own 'secret' spot in the woods, with the waterfall behind it. And she has the inside decorated very cute and girly. :)

Least Favorite:



My least favorite castle is Jasmine's. I've just never much cared for the shape, or the colors.

That's it for now!! Be sure to check back in tomorrow for saddest Disney moment. Happy Sunday!

Your Thoughts?: Which Disney castle is your favorite? 

Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment