Read More Here!

Monday, April 1, 2013

30 Day Disney Challenge...Day One // Favorite Movie

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter yesterday! We had our cousins over, which is always fun. :) Today we're off to do some skiing before all the snow leaves!

Are you all ready for day one of the 30 Day Disney Challenge? We certainly are! Today's theme is Favorite Movie. Oohhh, so many to choose from. Be sure to stop by Deanna's and Mikaela's blogs, too. :)

Favorite Movie:



My favorite's definitely The Little Mermaid. When I was three I knew all the words to 'Part of Your World' (still do, actually). :) Ariel is a spunky princess with lots of personality, Eric is a genuine enough prince, and Ursula is a fantastic villain. What's not to love?

First Runner-Up:


via
My very close second is Tangled. I LOVE this movie!! Seriously, so good. All of the characters are unique, deep, and easy to love. It's one of those awesome Disney movies that appeals to little kids, teens, and adults alike. 

Least Favorite:



Yes, yes, Cinderella's my least favorite. There's just honestly nothing about it that appeals to me. Except maybe the mice, they're sorta cute...but overall it's a rather boring movie. 

That's it for now! Be sure to check back tomorrow for Favorite Princess!

Your Thoughts?: What are your favorite, second favorite, and least favorite Disney movies? What did you think of my picks? Anyone else super excited for this challenge? Don't forget to leave a link!

Thanks for reading! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love love loved Tangled!!! Im not too big of a Disney person but I was real surprised how much I really loved Tangled :D This makes me want to watch it again! I also always loved beauty and the beast :D that's a good one! Great post... cant wait to see your future ones :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Tangled's great. :) Beauty and the Beast almost made my list, too. :)

      Thanks for following me!

      ~Gillian

      Delete