Read More Here!

Saturday, April 6, 2013

30 Day Disney Challenge...Day Six // Prettiest Princess

Before we get to today's post, I've got some exciting news! My uncle is fixing up a van that will bring himself, two of my cousins, me, AJ, my mom, and possibly my grandmother to Missouri to visit family! I'm very excited, as I'm sure you can imagine. I haven't been there since I was 5! I can't wait to see everyone. Right now we're planning, and trying to figure our way around a few road blocks. Hopefully it will all work out! :)

Back to the 30 Day Disney Challenge! Now we're getting into some of the really fun categories. :) Today's theme is Prettiest Princess. This was a really hard category! Seriously; they're all animated, so of course they're all pretty! So, I ended up doing it with who I would most like to look like. :)

Prettiest:


My first pick is Jane. I just think she's a very natural, real-girl sort of pretty. Plus her berry-pink lipstick is adorable.

First Runner-Up:


Sorry for the blurry picture. I just think Rapunzel is very pretty...in a very cute, girly sort of way. She is a totally different type of pretty than Jane, and definitely stands out against all the other Disney princesses. I love her green eyes, and her tiny nose, plus her facial expressions are wonderful. I actually think she looks like one of my little cousins. :)

Least Pretty:



I know both Deanna and I have been picking on Snow White quite a bit, but I just had to choose her for least pretty. She looks like a porcelain doll. Which I suppose could be considered a good thing, but I don't think it is....that being said, I love her hair. :)

Be sure to check back in tomorrow, for favorite castle!

Your Thoughts?: Which Disney princess do you think is the prettiest? Who do you think you look the most like? There's no handsomest prince category, so let's take a quick pol here: which prince do you think is the best looking? Personally, I'd probably go with Eugene or Eric. :)

Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment