Read More Here!

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Random Stuff I Love

{here}
Because Valentines Day. You're Welcome.

Freshly painted nails. Wearing purple right now.
You've Got Mail. This nothing has meant more to me than so many somethings.
Rockabilly clothes. Because I haven't talked about my awesome new high-waisted jeans enough. Have I mentioned my new high-waisted jeans? They're awesome.
Meg from Hercules. That dress, that ponytail, that sass. And her fabulously swingy hips. I want to be her when I grow up.

Chobani yogurt. Peach with Pistachio and Chocolate granola. Trust me.
Journaling. AKA brain dumping.
French Vanilla Coffee. Aaaall Daaaayyy Looonnggg
Bad Day by Daniel Pewter. Listening to it on repeat, basically, and the video is just awesome.
Mohawk braids. I must learn how.

Old friends who I've literally grown up with.
Sisters because blood doesn't dictate family.
New friends because I stink at making them but when you find one, it's epic.
Adult friends because they're extremely undervalued and I love them.
My brother cuz most of the time he's actually pretty rad. Most of the time.

Happy Valentines Day! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment