Read More Here!

Sunday, September 30, 2012

A Modest Fashion Show....Cozy Houndstooth

Today's theme for the Modest Fashion Show is dressy....which is very convenient seeing that it's a Sunday! Here's what I wore today...
Here in New Hampshire it's rainy and a bit chilly....so I wore something with a definite autumn feel to it. 

I also decided to don one of my favorite hats....a black wool cloche.
Pictures taken by my lovely cousin, Lily! Thanks girl!

Here's the head-to-toe rundown:

Black Wool Cloche Hat...Eastern States Exposition.
Houndstooth dress...Gift from Mum and Dad (might have come from JC Penny)
Black Nylons...no idea.
Black Flats...Payless
Choker Necklace...craft fair.

Happy Sunday, everyone!

Thanks for reading! :)

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I totally love this outfit!!! It's classy, dressy, and has a touch of vintage!! Actually, a lot of touch! That makes me happy. ;) I like vintage. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe, I love vintage, too! Can't wait for the vintage theme day!

      Delete