Read More Here!

Saturday, July 27, 2013

TYG: A (late) Fourth of July

Can you believe my last Thrifty Yankee Girl post was in March? I wear thrifted clothes literally all the time, so I'll have to try and put a little more effort into getting them up on the blog. :)

I actually wore this outfit on the fourth of July, but hadn't bothered uploading the pictures yet. :) To celebrate the fourth, we went to Strawberry Banke. It's a gorgeous living history museum, filled with old houses and the most beautiful gardens. The old-fashioned feel just begs you to dress up a little, so I pulled out this strapless dress I thrifted a couple of weeks ago.


This dress is so unbelievably comfortable. Seriously! The fabric is this cotton-lyrica-thing, so it's stretchy. Plus, the neckline is straight across and nice and high, so it hardly feels like you're wearing a strapless dress! I don't even think I pulled this dress up all day...a huge plus, if you ask me!


I just love how everything come together. :)

Toile Strapless Dress...Thrifted, $3
Boston Hat...Fannuel Hall, $20
Maroon Fan...Gift from friend
Sandals...Payless, $6

Total cost of outfit: $29









Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment