Read More Here!

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award (!)

Hello, everybody! Great news-I've been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award!!!!! :) The nomination came from the wonderful Key Interiors by Shinay Thank-you so much! 

I am so excited to be nominated, especially since I'm so new to blogging! Hopefully I really live up to the nomination......I certainly try to be versatile and publish a wide variety of things. 

According to the VBA, after being nominated, you need to nominate 15 other bloggers, and share 7 facts about yourself. Here goes!

My Nominations:

Through The Lilac Bushes
The Mixed Up Skier
Mainely Mary
The Haven of Rest
Tuppence Ha'penny Vintage 
Miss Abigail's Hope Chest
Hammers and High Heels
Farmhouse Garden
Key Interiors by Shinay
The Pink Retro Powder Room
Q's Daydream
Ruby Slipper Journeys
Tfirah
American Duchess
The Fiercest Lilliputian

7 Things About Me:

1. I helped Mum make tomato sauce to can this weekend. I absolutely love canning...it's so practical, yet fun and domestic, too. I'm planning on entering two jars in the fair next week.

2. I've the urge lately to make a pair of wool plaid pants...don't really know why. I NEVER wear pants, but if I had a fun pair of trousers I think I might more often.

3. We have four horses. Lightning and Pippin are two miniature horses, who also happen to be half brothers. Meg is my Mum's horse, a fast bay Morgan mare, and Joey, the Arabian gelding I ride, is the family horse.

4. If I ever got really into painting/sketching, I would do the same kind of stuff as Norman Rockwell. I love how all his pictures tell a story, and her gives each character a personality.

5. I am going to be showing my sheep for the first time a week from today at our local fair! 

6. I only own one pair of jeans.

7. I've taken up knitting again, after 5 or 6 years. I'm so happy to be getting back into it!

Well, there you have it! Thanks once again to Key Interiors by Shinay for the nomination. :)

Thanks for reading! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment