Read More Here!

Friday, September 28, 2012

A Modest Fashion Show...Autumn Yacht Club.

Who else is having an absolute blast with the Modest Fashion Show? It's time for the third outfit, and today's theme is Nautical!
My original plan was to take a walk down to a local lake and pose with out row boat, but what with the rainy weather I had to stay indoors....thanks once again to AJ for taking the photos!
I was at an absolute loss about what to wear for socks. I know, weird, but I love treating socks as if they're actually a part of your outfit. It's kin of vital if you live in skirts like I do; they're much more visible than if you were just wearing pants. 
I really have to wonder about the weather at the homes of the other folks participating in the fashion show....most are still wearing short sleeves! Here in New England things are already getting chilly. :)
It being a 'nothing to do today day', I took the extra time this morning to stick my hair up in a unique way. I've been watching a lot of TV shows, like Foyle's War, that's set in the '40's. All the women who do not have their hair in a short, curly bob are wearing their's up like this!


Here's the head-to-toe rundown!
Blue Sweater: Thrifted.
White Lace Cami: Walmart.
White Middy Pencil Skirt: Mardens, a discount department store.
Stripey socks: Gift.
Choker Necklace: Craft fair.

That was fun! I believe the next category is dressy.......hmmm...I'm gonna have to brainstorm for that! No ideas as of yet. 

Well, I've got to get back to school....and I'm hoping to clean out my room today. Cherrio! Talk soon. 

Thanks for reading! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit! The skirt looks very nautical. :) The weather at my place has been cold and hot. Warm one day, chilly the next... so, my short sleeves are still out, but not for long I think! :)

    ReplyDelete