Read More Here!

Sunday, October 20, 2013

You know, I really like blogging.

I've been blogging for about a year and a half now. There's been lots of hiccups along the way, but lots of good stuff, too. I feel like I've finally started to understand who I am as a blogger, find my voice, and maybe (just maybe) present writings that will be interesting to you lovely readers.

I've been doing a lot of thinking for the past week, and I've decided I really like blogging. I like it so much, in fact, that I'm going to keep pursuing it. I never fail to be inspired by the lovely bloggers I follow. They've made me laugh, taught me new things, inspired me with their wit, and motivated me with their busy dream-chasing. I'd be quite presumptuous if I thought my blog was as interesting as theirs, but still. I want to do that. I want to present my ideas, thoughts, opinions, and projects. I want to make connections with my followers and perhaps make someone's day a little better for the reading.

So, thanks guys, for being here. You motivate me to write. The fact that anyone wants to be alerted of my new posts is incredible to me. So keep reading, commenting, sharing, and a huge thanks!

***

P.S. Technical bloggy things are attempting to happen....unfortunately slower than I would like. Thank you for your patience as I fix my blog design and some other things. Hopefully all this will lead to some pleasant changes. :)

P.P.S. This post from Mich Mash came at the perfect time! Thanks Michelle....you're a constant inspiration!

P.P.P.S. Hear about Martha Stuarts opinion of bloggers? Yeah. Rachel from Grasping For Objectivity really nailed her response.

Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment