Read More Here!

Saturday, October 12, 2013

TYG: Battling Boring





I'm going through a stent of being really, really bored with my clothes. The unique pieces in this outfit may not have banished the boredom entirely, but it definitely picked me up. :) I've been aching to go thrift store shopping, so we recently made a trip to Savers. I spent $20, and came out with one pair of heels and on sweater. Excuse me??? I think I'll stick to dollar-day finds, thank you very much. :P

Green Cardigan: JC Penny's (gift)
Black Ruffle Blouse: Thrifted, $1
Toile Pencil Skirt: Thrifted, $3.00
Pirate Boots: Hand-Me Down
Belt: Came with another dress.

Total Outfit Cost: $4.00

All photos taken by my brother, AJ.

View the rest of my Thrifty Yankee Girl posts.

I'll be linking up to Sunday Style at Plane Pretty tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment