Read More Here!

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

{autumn love}

{via}
...fresh flannel sheets...

...an evening around the bonfire with friends...

...licking the fudge pan with Mum...

...a perfectly brisk, quiet, Sunday morning walk...

{via}
...lots of skating time...

...my cube of sticky notes...

...last night's meatball subs...

...F-Troop re-runs...

...a semi-clean bedroom floor...

{via}
....lots of goofiness...

...good country music oldies...

...a gray workout shirt I've been wearing to death...

...picking literally hundreds of tomatoes at a time...

***

Many apologies for the current look of the blog! Thanks so much for your patience while I figure out the re-design and many other things. Technical blogginess is not my strong suit!

4 comments:

  1. You watch F-Troop? How neat is that! :) My sister and I both enjoy watching it.

    -Veronica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my word yes! I love F-Troop! Captain Wilton and Agarn are my absolute favorites. :)

      ~Gillian

      Delete
  2. How cute is this post? Love. :) I'm a high school homeschooler too, and I read the printed word.

    God bless <3
    Aspirer
    www.heavenly-aspirations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete