Read More Here!

Friday, December 28, 2012

A Year In Photos.....March 2012

I've been having a very nice couple of days lately. :) Mainly cleaning my room super thoroughly (it needed it so bad!), re-organizing the upstairs bathroom, and today, skating! Truthfully, I've been being rather lazy lately...all that ends on Monday when we start school up again!

We're moving right along to March in our A Year In Photos series! Need to catch up? Go here: January, February. 

Just a quick little note.....I usually do the seasonal tags to whatever season I'm writing the post in, but seeing this has pictures in the springtime, it seemed awkward to post it in Winter. So it will be under both Spring and Winter tags. 

March was super busy! We had County Activities Day for 4H, and I attended National 4H Conference in Washington DC!

This is a picture of Deanna, Me, and Ross in front of the Chevy Chase 4H Conference Center!



I couldn't believe how beautiful some of the buildings were...


Library of Congress.....


The Capitol....


A lovely fan at the Museum of American History.


We made it in time for the cherry blossoms!


Me and my best friend, Deanna, in front of the library of Congress! 


Hope you enjoyed! Be back later with April! 

Thanks for reading! :)

Note: Photos taken by myself and Mr. Lougee.

No comments:

Post a Comment