Read More Here!

Monday, December 31, 2012

A Year In Photos...April 2012

Good afternoon, friends! I can't believe that it's already the last day of December...2012 has been filled with so much! This year I've skated more than ever, done more in 4H, and of course started this blog! I want to thank each and everyone of you who come by and read my posts. I really love writing this blog and I hope that I am able to give some encouragement to to be proud of your individuality and express it!

Time to look at pictures from April 2012! I kept busy in April with passing my first USFSA test (pre-preliminary free skate, pre-preliminary MIF, and preliminary MIF, if you're interested), my skating club's spring show, and of course Easter! Need to catch up? Go here: January, February, and March

Here we are visiting family and friends from Alaska and Missouri...


I just couldn't resist adding this picture of some delicious homemade rolls.... :D


Us on Easter! We had almost every family member from both sides at our house.


Fun conversations with cousins during dinner.



 My cousin, Ena, and I.....


My cousin, Abby, and I making kissy faces....


And then us making another weird face....


Spring skating show! Our Theater On Ice group....


And our group number.....


Tell me honestly, now; is anyone getting tired of the photos?

Hoping you all have a very happy New Year! Enjoy your festivities with friends and families. :)

Thanks for reading! :)

Note: Photos owned by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment