Read More Here!

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Autumn Charm

Hello Everybody! Sorry for falling off the face of the earth for awhile there....I was getting pretty good at always posting something new, wasn't I? Well, school, skating, and LIFE seem to be keeping me pretty busy, which has meant putting the blog on the back burner. 

Here in lovely New Hampshire, all the leaves are turning brilliant colors, the air has a positive chill to it, and inside we have a lovely fire going in the wood-stove. Autumn has arrived! With that thought in mind, I thought I'd share some photos I've been saving in my 'Wardrobe Inspiration' file that highlight every girl's autumn staple: Sweaters!


I just love the double breasted one on the bottom left! And the hat in the outfit above it is so charming.


I believe this picture is from that new movie about Marilyn Monroe....I just love this outfit. Golden rod sweater and gray plaid cigarette pants? Score!

Who doesn't want a stripey sweater with adorable buttons?

I just love how the collar matches her hat.....jump over to Casey's Elegant Musings to see how to make a detachable collar!


I just love all the texture in this outfit! a pleated skirt with a tucked in, cable-knit sweater!


I know, I know....I haven't gotten the October Reading List out yet! Hopefully that will be happening soon. :)

Thanks for reading! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment