Read More Here!

Thursday, October 4, 2012

A Modest Fashion Show...Come To Tea?

Can I just start by saying how excited I was for the Vintage them at Through the Lilac Bushes and Simple Delights? Most of you probably already know that I ADORE vintage, so, as I'm sure you've already guessed, I had tons of fun doing this post!

About the title....don't ask. I was trying to come up with a catchy-vintage phrase, and this undeniably British comment popped into me lil' ol' head. Ahem, moving on...
I put a lot of thought into this outfit...many of the other ensembles I've put together for the Modest Fashion Show were vintage-inspired, so I wanted to make this outfit stand out and SHOUT vintage!
Gotta love the cat...
Anybody recognize the sweater? I also wore it for the Flowers theme, in my Goodbye Summer Calico post! Check it out in my archive, do. 
That Darn Cat! :D

Here's the head-to-toe rundown!

Hat: Faneuil Hall, Boston.
Blouse: No idea whatsoever....I've had it forever.
Sweater: Thrift shop.
Skirt: Christmas gift from Mum and Dad. I believe it came from JC Penny....
Gloves: Gifts from a church friend.
Shoes: Sorry you can't see them! I was wearing black peep toe heels, just for the record....Mardens, discount department store.
Choker Necklace: Craft fair.

I'm considering wearing this outfit for church on Sunday...rather fun, don't you think?

Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment