Read More Here!

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

One Step At A Time



One step at a time is probably one of my mom's favorite sayings. Mum finds herself talking me through 'off a ledge' a few times a week. Sometimes, I have genuine problems. Most of the time, I'm just overthinking the order in which to run errands or what to eat for breakfast.

Anyways! The number one thing Mum tells me is one step at a time. Anything can be accomplished if I just start and do the first step. I don't need to figure it out all at once: I just need to start. And tackle each thing as it comes my way.

Right now, there's a lot of things I've been putting off because they seem overwhelming.

+Making videos on my camera.

+Getting the oil changed in my car.

+Sending out applications for skating things and coaching jobs.

+Starting to work out a real gym.

Instead of letting myself get scared into procrastination, I need to just find the first step and make it.

What first step are you making this week?

Happy Tuesday! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment