Read More Here!

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Vision


I've been thinking about vision lately. About the need for direction and purpose, something to look forward to, something to strive for.

And I've been thinking about how most of the things I'm most proud of (my axel, my car), came from me just obsessing over them. I achieved them only after I was able to imagine them perfectly. And not just imagine what they'd look like...but imagine how they'd feel.

I never had all the details ironed out. I always had a plan, but seldom one that stayed on track and actually worked. But I had vision. I knew how something would feel...what it would help me do...and that image was perfectly clear to me.

So right now, I'm working on finding a clearer vision. Picture who I am. What I wear. How I work. What I eat for breakfast. My signature skating move. The attitudes I foster. The people I'm friends with. The adventures I go on.

I understand that visions change. But, I feel like only in the real pursuit of something can you open yourself up to a different opportunity. So whether or not that vision ends up truly being for me, I'd like to pursue it, just the same.

Happy Saturday! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment