Read More Here!

Saturday, April 19, 2014

What's In My Skating Bag?

What's In My Bag posts are, in my opinion, absolutely amazing (kind of envious of Caryly's polished posts!). Recently, though, I would just feel embarrassed to show you any of my bags...I've a chaotic, disorganized mess lately.

That being said, when I had my skating show last week I cleaned out my bag and got everything back in order! I'm completely ernergized to start organizing all my bags, now. :) So, have you ever wondered what this skater brings to the rink?


The Bag: I use a Transpack bag, and love the separate pockets for each skate (I get a little obsessive about right skate in right pocket, left skate in left pocket...). It's also fairly room on the inside, with one zippered pocket.

Skate pockets: I skate in Jackson's (with Excel blades) and absolutely love them. Right now, they live in boring black soakers.

Zippered pocket: In this little pouch, I keep my stack of CD's, my bunga pad, and some tissues (I go through so many boxes of tissues, it's not even funny...).

Main pouch: This is really the catch-all! I keep: my jump rope for off-ice warm up, skating guards, my skating journal, gloves, a towel, dryer sheets (best way to keep a bag fresh!), a water bottle, my wallet, and my cosmetic bag.

Cosmetic bag: I LOVE having an extra spot to store the littles. My cosmetic bag houses extra hair ties and bendi clips, a mirror, spare laces, skate-shaped sticky notes, a Pentel RSVP pen in hot pink, and my MP3 player.

That's about it! I love that everything fits so well with room to spare; usually I end up throwing an extra coat, a book, a change of clothes, and other stuff in, so it's nice to be able to grab and go without packing another bag!

Thanks for reading, everyone! Have a happy Easter tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment