Read More Here!

Sunday, February 23, 2014

TYG: The Sunday Currently


The last couple of weeks have been busy, but great. As usual, I've been over thinking things but (maybe) in a good way. I don't want to say too much, mainly because I'm not really sure of how to express what I've been thinking, but I'm just feeling really...contented? I feel really happy to be alive, and to be 17, and to be here. I feel like working harder and being better and loving more. And apparently like writing cliches, as well. :P

READING: Just finished My Bonny Light Horseman by L.A. Meyer. I've also been listening to The Angel Experiment by James Patterson while driving, since our car radio hasn't been working, and while I can't say it's amazing, it's good.

WRITING: This post. And lab reports. Unending lab reports.

LISTENING: Brad Paisley! And this. I recently re-discovered it and can't get enough (again).

THINKING: That Downton Abbey should get some convincing American actors/actresses.

SMELLING: Chicken wings.

WISHING: For chocolate.

HOPING: For the opportunity to wear flats without getting my feet wet. I'm tired of boots.

WEARING: Christmas tree pajama pants and a 4-H sweatshirt. Pay no attention to the photos, those were taken on Thursday.

LOVING: Life. And skating. And friends.

WANTING: These brownies. Or these. Or these!

NEEDING: To execute some self control when it comes to sweets (see above).

FEELING: Happy and content.


siddathornton

Outfit Details: jeans & belt / / thrifted, cardigan & tee / / jc penny's, scarf & flats / / gifts, purse / / fair.

Previously Worn: cardigan: #1, #2, #3. flats: #1. jeans: #1.

2 comments: