Read More Here!

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Monthlies: December '13

d e c e m b e r  2 0 1 3
December collage books at breakfast cat plaid

In December:
-Skated in the club Christmas show.
-Made a Facebook page for my blog.
-Did lots of baking and wrapping (and eating...).
-Watched more movies than usual...and greatly enjoyed it!
-Had lots of fun perfecting spin combinations with my coach.

Goals for January:
-Finish Biology.
-Do lots of skating, Pilates work outs, yoga, and dry-jumping.
-Stop procrastinating.
-Make muffins.
-Do more reading.
-Land an axel (hopefully!).

Books read this month:
A Study In Scarlet by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, The Christmas Sweater by Glenn Beck.

Reading goals for January:
Finish listening to Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen and reading Becoming Jane Austen by Jon Spencer. Read The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain, Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte, and The Two Towers by J.R.R. Tolkien (A very optimistic list, I know). I'd also love to listen to either Jane Austen's Emma or Persuasion, or another of L.A. Meyer's Bloody Jack's.

Recent favorites:
The Perks of Dressing Vintage While In College by Flashback Summer.
7 Ways to Just Get Stuff Done by Avoiding Atrophy.
Why Dressing Up is not a Crime of Fashion by The Fashion Police.
INSANE STUDY TIPS by The College Prepster.
This Disney/Loki mash-up pin. Admit it, you love it.
The Wuthering Heights Read-Along at An American In France.

Most popular post this month:
Inspiration...Ravenclaw Madness. This post is definitely my most popular, consistently getting the most page views every week. I'm honestly not sure why. All the photos are blurry, there's no writing, and, well, it's not on of the ones I'm proud of. Still, I guess it's always the posts you don't think twice about that get popular! :)

Happy New Year, ladies! I hop you are warm, comfortable, happy and healthy. Have fun tonight, and I'll see you in the new year! Best of luck in 2014!


2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed the Bloody Jack series. I haven't read some of the latest ones yet...I should get on that:)

    Also, I enjoyed your Recent Favourites section. I was directed to some enjoyable reading thanks to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy to find another Bloody Jack fan! One of my main reading goals this year is reading a lot more of that series...can't get enough!

      Thanks so much! Glad you enjoyed it. :)

      Delete