Read More Here!

Monday, January 7, 2013

A Year In Photos...July 2012

Happy Monday, dearies! Did everyone enjoy the organizing post I put up on Saturday? I had a lot of fun writing it. Anyhow, I've got another photo post for you today, while I prepare something rather fun to get out to you next Saturday...so stay tuned! 

We're more than half way through, now! To celebrate the fourth of July, we visited Strawberry Banke Museum with our friends! Need to catch up on photos? Go here: January, February, March, April, May, and June,.

The gardens there are so beautiful!



Flags...


Pretty wallpaper....I'm a sucker for wallpaper!


Spiral staircase...


AJ and Caleb trying some revolutionary war jackets on for size...


That's it for now! I hope everyone had a lovely weekend.

Thanks for reading! :)

Note: All photos taken by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment