Read More Here!

Monday, March 31, 2014

Monthlies: March '14

March over here at Young Yankee Lady.
My adorable little lamb, Bennet, just hours after being born, & Deanna and I at CAD.
In March:
-Welcomed in a little lamb! His name's Bennet; isn't he caaauuute?
-Met Ryan Bradley!
-Participated at 4-H County Activities Day.
-Had too much fun practicing the group routine for this year's spring skating show.
-Enjoyed the (slightly!) warmer weather.
-Did a lot of thinking about goals, lists, budgets, and the like.

Goals for April:
-Finish Fashion Revue garments.
-Land an axel. This will be a goal until it happens!
-Finish Biology, French, and Lit.
-Eat healthy.
-Apply for a job at the library.
-Figure out my spring skating schedule.
-Crunch some numbers.

Books read this month:
Blegh, I only finished one book this month. And it was required reading, so it almost doesn't count. I read The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald (reviewed it on Goodreads!), as well as the book of Proverbs for a church Bible reading challenge. :)

Reading goals for April:
I'd like to finish Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, as well as Conditioning for Figure Skating by Carl Poe. I'll also be reading The Old Man and the Sea by Ernest Hemingway for school, and I hope to pick up The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society by Mary Ann Shaffer.

Recent Favorites:
This floral dress,  and this Houndstooth dress from The College Prepster.
This gorgeous ensemble  from Shoeper Woman.
This'Good Looking Parents Lip Sync Love Is An Open Door' (can I be them when I grow up?!), and their lip sync for For the First Time in Forever,.
Can you tell I'm obsessed with Frozen? I love this Let It Go/Sherlock mashup.
This powerful photo.  I want to know more.

On the Blog:
Apparently, I was incapable of 'real' posts this month. Most of the time, I was simply catching up or just gushing. Ooops! I started off with a list of 8 recent happenings, then gushed about meeting Ryan Bradley. I followed that with a a letter to my followers, and then wrapped up with a post on things skaters know.

This was one of those months that just got away from me. Hopefully, I'll feel a little more productive at the end of April! Have a great rest of your Monday, guys. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment