Read More Here!

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Quick Update....

Hello everyone! Just wanted to pop you all a note......



We officially started school yesterday! :) I'm certainly ready to get back into the regular routine, but that means that 'busy' will soon be returning! Aside from all the schoolwork in this sophomore year, I'm also going to be trying to skate more, continue to be active in 4H, diligently practice piano, and still have time for hanging out with my wonderful friends from our Sisterhood, and doing knitting and sewing projects. Because of this, I'm afraid that blogging may get a bit infrequent. I'm still going to try and be really good about publishing the monthly reading lists, and I'll try to get something additional out as I have time.

Thanks everyone for understanding! I really enjoy writing this blog, but, sigh, I'm afraid it has to be the first thing to go when 'real life' gets a bit hectic. Please check in from time to time to see the latest stuff.

Have a wonderful summer-to-fall transition, everybody!

Thanks for reading! :)

Gillian

No comments:

Post a Comment