Read More Here!

Thursday, March 28, 2013

I ♥ Thursday...Volume 3

Well, it's already time for another I <3 Thursday Post! Things have been busy this week, mainly some 4-H things and getting ready for the spring skating show. :) Maybe I'll post a video of my routine sometime....

So what have I been <3-ing this week?

via
I just love this!! So, so much....it's great.

via
Three very important things to be. :)

Please, please, please tell me you remember this show...probably the number one thing I miss from being little. I might just have to re-watch episodes on Youtube. :)

via
I'm seriously going to make this mug. :)

via
So stinkin' useful!!! Figure skaters will understand that this is a major life saver. :) GAH, so happy I found this!!! :D

via
Just a side effect... :)

via
Just devour. Devour art and taste and thoughts.

That's it for today! Don't forget about 30 Day Disney Challenge! Hope to see you all there! :)

Linking up to Bramblewood Fashion.

Your Thoughts?: What are you <3-ing this week? How many fellow Liberty's Kids fans are out there? Did anyone devour anything good recently?

Thanks for reading! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Word. It has been YEARS since I have watched Liberty's Kids!!!! And you know I could still sing along perfectly to the theme song... lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love their theme song. :) I didn't really get it when I was younger and actually watching the show, but know it just voices so many different feelings. :)

      Delete