Read More Here!

Thursday, March 21, 2013

I ♥ Thursday...Volume 2

I'm back with another I <3 Thursday post!! I'm loving this link-up. :) So what's new with me? Mostly doing my best to crank out school work, skate a lot, and read late into the night. Also, one of my best friends is home from boarding school, so I'm going over to another friend's for a catch-up sleepover!

So, what have I been <3-ing this week??

via

This list from sarahbessey.com of the 10 books she finds herself reading over and over again. :) All of these are great picks!

via
Possibly the best prompt ever?? Someday, I will write about this!

via
Though I love my long denim skirt, I'm usually stuck for ways to wear it...so I love this outfit! I think I could rather easily recreate it, too...

via
This list from A Butcher, A Baker, A Candlestick Maker on her dream cast for The Scarlet Pimpernel. It's pretty awesome. Let me just say: Sherlock, Loki, Gollum, and Mathew (yup, from Downton!) all in the same movie...what could be better??

via
The mug, the cake, the worn notebook....makings of a lovely afternoon.

via
I am so looking forward to summertime outfits...isn't this vintage-inspired beach wear adorable? I love the shorts. :)

via
This is my future home. :) It looks like a Hobbit library. I'm perfectly in love with everything in it.

Your Thoughts? What are you <3-ing this week? How about your favorite books, summer looks, or interiors? Anyone got any cool writing prompts?

Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment